Ambien side effects:
- Anterograde amnesia
- Hallucinations, through all physical senses, different intensity
- Changed thought patterns
- Ataxie or poor fine motor coordination, difficulty balance
- Dwindled and/or dysphoria
- Increased appetite
- Libido increased or decreased libido / Destrudo
- Impaired judgment and reasoning
- Estimate taboos in the social or interpersonal settings
- Increased impulsivity
- When finished can rebound insomnia occur,.
- Short-term memory loss
Overdose ambien may cause that excessive sedation, pin-point pupils and depressed respiratory functions, which can lead to coma or at worst, death. If combined with alcohol or other central nervous system (CNS) Depressants can also cause ambien to extreme and fatal overdoses. Ambien overdose can the benzodiazepine receptor antagonist Flumazenil, the benzodiazepine receptor which displaced ambien from its binding site, and therefore rapidly reverses the effects of ambien be treated.
Ambien can your senses long time and skills in driving, which can lead to accidents. This side effect is not only on ambien consumption but also with other hypnotic drugs as well as. Also, use of ambien elderly accidents cause as falling down. and sometimes an increase in the risk that cognitive side effects can cause.
First, if you are planning to ambien help take your sleeping disorder, consult your doctor. Also, before taking raloxifene, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs or do you have:
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, emphysema or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- Sleep apnea (stops breathing during sleep);
- Myasthenia gravis;
- a history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts;
- a history of drug or alcohol is looking for.