There are many causes for this problem occur, but the most important reasons are weakened general health and constipation. In addition, the high-stress is lifestyle as the main cause of this problem. The high lifestyle ill affects on the whole body, and it is very damaging to hair and scalp. Moreover, harsh shampoos, frequent use of hair gel or Hairspray on this embarrassing problem lead; the chemicals in these products uses responds with the scalp, which damaged the cells of the scalp. Home remedies for dandruff will help to neutralize the bad effects of harsh chemicals and helps the scalp to maintain his health. In severe cases, it is also noted that fungal infection was caused, the real problem; It is therefore recommended, dermatologists consult for the diagnosis of the scalp. There are some very effective home remedies for dandruff are mentioned the next.
- Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and presoak them for 12 hours in water. The next morning, Earth the seeds into fine paste. Apply to scalp the paste, and let the paste for 30 minutes work. Rinse with soap nut solution. Use this appeal at least twice a week.
- Massage the easiest workaround would be to scalp with 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice. 15 Minutes after applying, hair rinse. Daily use this appeal.
- Make a hair mask by mixing 2 Tablespoons green gram powder with plain curd. Turning you on hair for 30 minutes, and well rinsed. In this claim is used twice in the week.
- Take equal amounts of fresh snake gourd juice and fresh beet juice. Both mix and massage the scalp with the prepared mixture get rid of this problem.
In addition, the mentioned home remedies for dandruff in the Act are effective, but some diet tips are also mentioned before, to prevent recurrence of the problem.
- Contain large amounts of succulent fruit in your diet. But, citrus fruits and tinned to avoid fruits.
- Remove well balanced diet so that the body receives all essential nutrients.
- You avoid caffeine based and carbonated beverages. Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Include green leafy vegetables into your daily diet.
Together with the mentioned home remedies for dandruff and diet tips are two hair care tips before mentioned, which will help to keep the scalp healthy.
- In order to avoid accumulation of dead cells keep hair and scalp clean using mild and pH balanced shampoo.
- It is also important that blood should circulate properly. It is recommended, smooth your hair brushes several times a day for 1-2 minutes to blood circulation increase.